Zaibunissa Kazi surrenders in 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case

Zaibunissa Kazi

One day after a Mumbai special court issued an arrest warrant against non-bailable, 1993 blast case convict Zaibunissa Kazi has delivered on Monday.
75-year-old came to the Kazi TADA court to surrender in a wheelchair.
The special TADA court on Friday issued arrest without bail on two prisoners that could not be delivered within the deadline set by the Supreme Court.
Actor Sanjay Dutt, for whom the Thursday deadline had been set by the SC, has surrendered to authorities.
However, the two companions condemned Sharif (Dada) Zaibunissa Parkar and Kazi, on Friday moved separate applications before the Court TADA find more time to deliver for medical reasons.
Zaibunissa’s lawyer Kazi (75) Kazi said was advised to take certain medical tests and needed time to May 20.
The TADA court, however, said it would be possible that he believes that these allegations that the deadline had been set by the apex court.

Filed under: Indian news. Bookmark the permalink.

Speak Your Mind